We are having a party and you are invited!
What is your creative workflow?
Lots of people ask us about our “workflows,” what we actually use to get our work done. It’s wonderful to see new features demoed, but how do we actually DO the work?
Creative workflows will be the main focus of this jam-packed event. Finding the right tools and process is key to being a successful creative.
We’ve gathered some of the finest speakers to share the workflows they use to produce quality content in the most efficient way.
– – – – –
Join us for a full-day event of workflow demos discussions and networking, geared toward a variety of creative professions, including:
UI/UX | eLearning | Photography | Illustration | Web Design | Mobile App Developers | Interaction Design
– – – – –
Your registration for the Workflow Conference includes:
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Raffle ticket (more available for purchase)
- Entry to any sessions you wish throughout the day
- Live demos of the latest Wacom products
- The opportunity to meet and rub elbows with industry professionals and colleagues
- Optional Costume Contest (come dressed as your favorite Nerd/Computer Geek)
- Photo Booth and pro photographers on hand
- Surprise announcement lived streamed from the event for Astute Graphics
- Q&A with the speakers
- Newly added end-of-day session for creatives who are looking for work (discussions with the experts, tips on building your LinkedIn profile, resources and tips)
- Swag, giveaways and prizes from our sponsors – including Visual Media Alliance, Wacom, Astute Graphics, Adobe Systems, Lynda, Training Connection, AcademyX, Lightricks and more!
Our location is the beautiful General Assembly building in San Francisco.